School Entrance Criteria
- Admission is totally dependent on the availability of accommodation.
- English is the medium of instruction and therefore learners must be able to benefit from instruction in this medium.
- All required documentation must accompany the application form in order for the application to be eligible for consideration. Details of the documentation required will be provided on the application form.
- Having determined the average age per standard, we do not permit learners to differ from the average age by more than 3 years.
- Parents will pay the school fees as determined annually by the Governing Body (in compliance with the SA Schools Act).
- Learners are required to abide by all the school rules and regulations and the Code of Conduct.
- Afrikaans is recognised and taught as the second official language
- On receiving a provisional acceptance letter from the school, an admission fee of R4 000.00 must be paid to the school to confirm your child’s enrolment. This amount will be credited towards the school fees for the following year.
- Should a parent be guilty of falsifying admission documents, then such admission would be rendered null and void.